From the introduction:
The Single Page Game System is good for any game where you follow genre logic, and are okay filling in the blanks with your own narrative.
Go through these five steps when playing the game:
1) Set The Scene: As normal for RPGs, the scene is set, people RP, and things progress until conflict arises.
2) Declare Intent: You declare what you want to do, such as “kill the knight” or “convince the business man to invest.”
3) Roll The Dice: You then roll 3d6 to determine the outcome. You might add to your roll by raising the Stakes, and/or the Difficulty might increase based off past interactions.
4) Determine Outcome: Now that you’ve rolled, find the results
and narrate accordingly. If you rolled a draw, you might narrate as the knight parrying you.
5) Repeat or Finish: Repeat steps 1-4 until the scene finishes.