From publisher blurb:
Cold Shadows is a tabletop roleplaying game built on the ruleset developed in Blood & Honor by John Wick Presents and World of Dew by Woerner Wunderwerks. Cold Shadows is a narrative tabletop role-playing game where the rules are focused on telling a dynamic, personal and compelling story. The game is set in a taut world of espionage, betrayal, and drama inspired by the great spy stories of authors such as John le Carre and Robert Ludlum.
Cold Shadows is written to evoke the feeling of the Cold War era of spies both in modern and historical context. The game can easily be used to tell espionage stories in any 20th and 21st century time-frame.
- Rules for playing as high-level operatives in an Agency
- Rules for one player and one Narrator
- Rules for Narrator-less play
- A chapter on generating your Field of Operations with rules that impact your Agents
- Chapters on fighting styles
- Information about historical and modern espionage organizations
- A chapter on women in the Cold War and espionage cinema
And much more! Expansions and stretch goals will include rules systems that allow you to tell stories like Bond, Mission Impossible, and even xXx or Get Smart.