YOU ARE IRONSWORN
In the Ironsworn tabletop RPG, you are a hero sworn to complete perilous quests in the Ironlands, a dark fantasy setting. Explore untracked wilds. Form bonds with isolated communities. Fight desperate battles. Swear vows and see them fulfilled—no matter the cost.
THREE WAYS TO PLAY
One or more players take the role of their characters, while a gamemaster (GM) moderates the session.
You and one or more friends play together to overcome challenges and complete quests. No GM required.
A GM is not needed. You portray a lone heroic character in a dangerous world. Good luck!
- Quest-driven mechanics and fast, flexible character creation.
- Story hooks and creative prompts to eliminate game prep and push your adventures forward—with or without a GM.
- A setting guide for the Ironlands, a rugged and treacherous peninsula at the edge of the known world.
- Inspiring tools to customize your setting and fine-tune your game experience.
- Extensive advice, examples, and options for exploring the story of your characters and their fateful vows.
From back cover text.