Imagine, if you will, that you at in your home, perhaps at the computer, reading a book, watching T.V. You hear gunshots. You run to the window and see someone, or something, devouring the flesh of a still screaming man right in the middle of the street… What would you do? Would you try to save him? Barricade yourself inside? Make a run for it? Where would you go? How would you get there? What would you bring?
Outbreak: Undead is a Zombie Survival Simulation RPG that is not only fun, but an essential step in surviving the Undead. We at Hunters Books have provided the most dramatic, effective, and above all realistic means in which to (safely) simulate the events of a zombie uprising and try your chances at survival!
Included in Outbreak: Undead, players will find:
- A simple and unique percentile based combat system
- Everyday items that can be used as weapons! You’ll soon find that anything and everything can be used to destroy the undead.
- Endless scenario types, with the ability to form missions from any and all existing zombie lore and fan-fiction
- Easy-to-use charts that can be used to customize outbreak scenarios for players of all levels of experience
- Dynamic rule-sets, designed to turn the game into a simulation, including realistic factors such as "Panic," "Pain," and "Empathy"
- Character templates for all survivor archetypes, such as firemen, military personnel, and civilians.
Featuring SPEW-AI: A test that allows the creation of characters based on the players themselves, allowing a simulation of zombie outbreak like no other game can!
The core rulebook of Outbreak: Undead consists of a player's guide, a game-master's guide, and a zombie guide. Everything you need to play is contained in one place. The convenience of three books in one!