I’ve been drawing comics ever since the 90’s animated X-Men series showed me a brand new world of superheroic, fantastic, tights-wearing action adventure. Well, at first it was less comics and more mangled doodles of flying humanoids, but with time (and with a copy of the magnificent How to Draw Comics The Marvel Way) doodles became characters, characters started posing in scenes, and scenes turned into stories.
I worked on several printed comics and a popular (aforementioned) Israeli webcomics, illustrated books, board and card games and online social games, and I’m currently working in Viber, illustrating some of those addictive stickers.
But all work and no play makes me cranky, so I try to find the time for personal projects as well, like
- this Hebrew Alphabet project, where I illustrated surreal sentences with all the words starting with the same letter,
- or my ABC characters series, which made the fangirl in me very happy,
- Eran’s and my Victorian graphic novel “Singularity 1885”, currently on indefinite hiatus but will rise again,
- and just general character designs, some of which are based on roleplay characters dear to my heart.
- I also did some work for various board and video game companies and podcasts.