From the Publisher:
This issue of Pyramid - the PDF magazine for roleplayers - covers "Cinematic Locations." If you're looking for interesting locales, you've come to the right spot! This issue features:
- "Going Places!," a description of two vehicles that can serve as centerpieces for adventure or the means to get to other exciting scenes. Written by noted GURPS author Matt Riggsby, this article comes complete with full-color maps and GURPS stats of the vehicles in two different eras!
- "The Shady Rest Roadhouse," Loren Wiseman's (GURPS Traveller) description of a real-world historical hotspot that can be used as-is in a cliffhangers campaign, or modified to become a rough-and-tumble bar of any era.
- "The Temple of Sobek, the Crocodile God," a perfect spot for ancient or modern adventurers to get into trouble. Beware the catacombs!
- "The Immensity," an impossible otherworldly fortress that can form the core of a high-octane adventure series. What is its sinister secret?
- "Alternate Locations," over a dozen ideas for how to transform a humdrum scene into something truly different.
- "The Office Building," a modular map system that lets you design different stories of a square office building.
- "Appendix Z: Hall of Mirrors," a brief depiction of a classic bit.
For fans of floor plans, we've included more maps than we've ever had in an issue of Pyramid! In addition, this is also your one-stop shop for the bits that make a magazine interesting, including odds and ends, Murphy's Rules with Greg Hyland, Steven Marsh's Random Thought Table, plus reviews and recommendations that fit the theme. Look no further: Pyramid is the place for fun!