When Caesar stood upon the banks of the Rubicon looking south to Rome he hesitated. Before him stood the vast, complex mechanism of the past, glowing with a host of intricately woven stratagems. With him, he had but one legion, weary from 8 years of brutal war with the Gauls. But when called to surrender himself to the Senate and certain exile he did not hesitate. He called his legionaries to cross into Italy, to cross the Rubicon. And as he did so he said only this: Alea iacta est! The Die is Cast!
• Industry News
• Alea Iacta Est: Epic Days Keeping the Adventure Through High Levels
• Harvesters: A Look at the Outlands of Wheat Hollow
• Historical Footnotes: Life in the 24th Century...B.C.
• Maps for the Making!
• Unusual Roadside Encounters
• Angry Gamer: Continual Flame
• Treasures of Aihrde
• Rings of Brass: The Lothian Chronicles. Bones.
• Monster Ecology: The Manticore
• Dirty Bowbies Road House Menu
• Notes from the World of Inzae
• Comics with Peter Bradley, Marvin Breig
The Journal offers articles that range from the common and simple “How To” articles, to advice, adventures, free dungeon maps, new monsters, fiction, game review, humor, art and more.