Pirates and Swashbucklers
From the publisher:
All That's Missing Is a Parrot!
Set sail for adventure upon the seven seas . . . or above the spectacular skies, or among sword-and-sorcery associates! This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- hoists the Jolly Roger and swings from a chandelier to find maritime muses in unlikely ports. This issue's buried treasure includes:
- "Swords Against Evil," Sean Punch's expansion of swashbuckling selections for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. Get four new template options, over a dozen weapons that'll give them an "edge," and insight into power-up possibilities.
- "Scurvy-Dog Sorcery," a new magical style from Jason "PK" Levine. See how these sea-dogs' spell lists help them find favor among the waves, and unleash three new GURPS secret spells.
- "The Spanish Prisoner," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from David Pulver, the island explorer responsible for GURPS Banestorm: Abydos. Gather a crew and explore the Caribbean in this history-hued adventure (complete with GURPS stats for the folks with whom you'll cross paths -- and swords).
- "The Qanat Pirates of Old Than," an incredible campaign framework from Matt Riggsby (of GURPS Locations: Hellsgate and other exotic ports). Take your seafaring underground in this exciting magical realm . . . and use the included deck plans and map to keep your tales on track!
- "Sailing the Open Skies," an expansion for GURPS Spaceships that shows that, for a good captain, the sky's the limit! Build your air-sailing vessels using the provided options, or take one of the four prebuilt versions to feel the wind in your face faster than ever.
This month's Pyramid also has a Random Thought Table that shows how you can be a likable nefarious pirate, plus larger player-suitable handouts of the airship maps. With this issue, you'll need time at a tavern to figure out how you're going to use all this wondrous booty!