From the publisher:
Sure, you can say that being a hero means trying to do the right thing in bad situations. But the truth is, sometimes you're doing it for the loot. This month's Pyramid -- the PDF magazine for roleplayers -- looks at rewards, gifts, and stuff that heroes can use . . . whether they're in the past, present, or future! This vault of awesomeness includes:
- "Just Rewards," a mini-supplement that suggests new and different bonus abilities for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy adventurers, from that series' mastermind Sean Punch. Gain the power of mingled trollblood, become a saint of the city, or have a psychic awakening!
- "A Familiar Path," ideas for bringing preternatural companions to your side with GURPS Thaumatology: Ritual Path Magic. Frequent Pyramid contributor Christopher R. Rice shows how you can summon, create, and control your own bonded friend.
- "Rewarding Colonial Omsford," this month's Eidetic Memory offering from GURPS Ultra-Tech author David L. Pulver. Discover what sort of benefits David gave to one hero over the course of an epic space-opera campaign -- plus get insight into what worked and what didn't. This feature includes a new GURPS Spaceships vessel, new weapons, and other awards waiting to appear in your world.
- "Stealing Magic," an assortment of systemless magical items suitable for any nimble-fingered hero. Find out what you can do with the Fluid of Free Passage, the Twin Potions of Returning, the Coward's Cloak, and more!
- "Drinkable, Wearable, Impossible Points," an exercise in how to translate GURPS Power-Ups 5: Impulse Buys into the realm of physical items. Do you dare to don a Star Tattoo you acquired from a dead body, or a Fortune Ring that pushes you toward Chaos?
This issue also offers a Random Thought Table that takes its inimitable look at the whats and wherefores of heroic compensation. Whether you're a GM seeking fresh rewards, or player looking for what you didn't know you couldn't live without, this issue of Pyramid is a treasure trove of unseen amazement!