From the publisher's blurb:
The second power-packed issue of the official Cartoon Action Hour e-magazine provides players and GMs with a lot of new material.
1) A full-blown treatment for The Outlaws of Skull Gulch, a sci-fi western series that was briefly covered in the CAH rulebook!
2) An optional character creation system primarily for the Outlaws of Skull Gulch, though it can be tweaked for use with other series as well!
3) Remember all the Transformers knock-off toys from the '80s? Well, guess what? The Transbots spawned imitators too... and we've gathered a handful of them in this issue!
4) A massive collection of stats for typical ground vehicles! From sleek sportscars to hulking 18-wheelers, this article has it all!
5) The second installment of Eddy Webb's "Behind the Screen" column for Game Masters. This time out, Eddy discusses the Three-Act model used by most of the cartoons of the '80s and gives ideas for incorporating it into your episode design!