From publisher blurb:
Level up your GMing with 131 pages of GM tips and advice.
Roleplaying Tips is a weekly newsletter hitting inboxes since 1999 focused on actionable tips and techniques for tabletop game masters.
And now you can take Roleplaying Tips with you wherever you go, whether it's to the game table or the bathroom!
In Roleplaying Tips Omnibus #1 you get the complied issues #626-629, plus an exclusive article previously only granted to patrons.
Some of what's inside:
- Making Undead Cool Again - even jaded players will be surprised
- Making RPGs fun for new players with Show, Dont' Tell
- Making your adventures player-proof with the Critical Path Walkthrough technique
- How to get back in the game after a long absence
- How to create great emotional moments with Cementing, Shifting, and Delegation
- How Would You Bootstrap Your World?
- Spank them with this random table: So You Get Drunk at the Tavern
- Do you suffer from Idea Overwhelm? Here's the solution
- Gambling Table: 1d20 Card Game Events
- Exclusive: My Campaign Design Diary