From publisher blurb:
The Rifter #70 is about magic, monsters, and strange people and places. There is the Frost Mage and 60+ cold-based spells (all official source material), the Splicers Technojacker explored in-depth revealing many new powers and abilities (official source material), the City of New Strawn, Kansas, on Rifts Earth, monsters from the Rifts in The Unbidden, watery depths to explore, and adventure to resolve in the ‘Burbs. Plus news, conventions and coming attractions.
The Rifter Number 70 includes:
- Splicers – Blood and Iron – “official” source material by Brandon Aten. The Technojacker revisited and expanded. New powers and gear.
- Rifts, Palladium Fantasy RPG, & Other Settings – “official” source material by Nate Bingham and Kevin Siembieda. The Frost Mage O.C.C., the Time of a Thousand Magicks, and 60+ “official” Frost spells.
- Rifts, Minion War and Three Galaxies – “official” source material by Josh Sinsapaugh and Kevin Siembieda. Three new transdimensional terrors – The Unbidden™ – slip through the dimensional bleed to create havoc.
- Rifts – New Strawn, by Travis Legge. An independent city-state in Rifts Kansas.
- Rifts – Deep Frontier, by Mark Temple. Explore the unseen depths of the oceans and waterways of Rifts Earth.
- Rifts – Clean, Part Two, a short story by Irvin Jackson. Adventure, betrayal and intrigue in the Chi-Town ‘Burbs reaches its conclusion.
- Tips for Game Masters by Chris Isberg.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages of fun and adventure in the Palladium Megaverse.