DragonLords No. 9 (?June 1981 from comment in editorial)
Contents (from page 3, and also cover)
1. A Cover - Cherry number One, by Russ Smith.
2. My Tidy Lair - but that’s not right, surely? By Ian Marsh (and not a cat reference in sight!)
4. The Werecat – CitiesCitiesCities by Ian (I build Milton Keynes) Marsh (and still no cat references!)
7. The DragonLords Awards for 1981 – presented by a star-studded evening in the Lounge Bar of the Rose in June Earlier this month
8. Paws For Thought - Ian’s got the scrolls.
9. Black Baron Figures - A photo review by Ian Marsh who is challenging Marc who gets taken to court first.
10. The Ecology of the Land Shark – by those budding Peter Benchleys (or was it David Bellamy’s?) Chris Elliott and Dick Edwards.
12. A Fist Full of Gonads - Laserburn/Traveller, by Chris Elliott (Traveller conversation by Marc Gascoign).
17. A Reply - to last month’s review of ‘Fantasy Wargaming’
19. Abolishing Immortal Blades - Hitpoints for Halberds by Andrew Humphries.
20. The Corpse – Fergus O’Connors attempt to destroy the Character Class system once and for all.
22. PB – Yes, at last, due to public acclaim, etc etc etc
24. Magic Users and Society – Mike Lewis in Writes TWO articles for One Issue Scandal Shock.
26. Sexism – a serious article. By Marc Gascoign and Erika Warren.
428 (sic). Contacts – and so, as we wave goodbye to another issue…