DragonLords No. 10 (1981)
Contents (from page 3)
1. Cover - by Fox, who is no relation whatsoever to Alastair McGilvray, honest.
2. I Ride A Lot - pleaded by Mike Lewis (United Nations Rep)
4. The Werecat –by Ian Marsh, who is delighted at having totally wasted two whole pages in this wondrous magazine.
6. The Mudgardian, by Ian Marsh and Fergus O’Connor. No, I know it isn’t funny but it IS satirical.
8. Skeletons and Horses: being a review of some tatty bits of tin by Ian Marsh, who appears to have written this issue.
10. Marc’s Libel Corner. At last! Something by MEEE! Pity it’s a rubbishy article, isn’t it?
11. Giant Centipedes as Player Characters, by Fergus O’Myriapod.
12. The Tomb of Antimonis Sporana, a rather pointless, but still very well written adventure for RQ adventure, by Elliott W. James.
20. The Ecology of the Catoblepas, a new edition in our award-winner documentary series. By Chris Elliott and Richard Edwards.
23. Sycophony Spot! As we all bow down and pray to the West. (Wisconsin IS west of here, isn’t it?)
24. Drake’s 7. Do you get it? Oh good. By Alastair McGilvray and, yes, Marc Gascoign. Hooray!! (Calm down - Ian)
26. PB, Barbarian for Hire, by Mike Lewis. OK, hands up all those who thought he was dead. Yes, I thought so.
27. The Duck Star, drawn by Tony Watkins
28. The page you’ve all been waiting for, the one that’s worth all the money, the one you all read avidly every issue, etcetc