Polymancer (Vol.1, Issue #9)
The Cheap Minis Guy
The Unknown Gamer
(Contents) In This Issue (from page 3)
1. Cover Artwork: "French Ghostcards" by L. Quiroz.
4. Jousting with Words Editorial & letters). By Andrew Bernstein
6. The Lich's Niche: Let me rearrange your thinking. How to deal with PCs who incise on abusing your PCs. By Lois Girard
9. Tech Talk: The Word is Free! Several of the best word processor available free to gamers are delved into as to their suitability for gaming purposes. You will be surprised at what we found out. By Staff Contributor
12. Quotable Quotes (comic)
13. Bang For Your Buck. Resources in a Post-apocalyptic setting. By Fred Poutre.
24. Scenario: "The Rescue"; It's a race against time to fetch a kidnap victim from a vile cult. Brave the many terrors of a corroding city at night. A complete occult horror scenario for Mojo and other RPGs. By Lois Girard
32. Gauntlet. The Unsatisfying Grab For Ultimate Power: How munchining takes away from the whole role-playing experience. By Kevin Gillich.
36. RPG Product Review: Abeo. By Staff Contributor.
37. Mojo (TM): Character Advancement. Improving Skills and Attributes. By the Unknown Gamer.
39. I am the Law: Running NPC Law Enforcers. 13 NPC Law Enforcement Stereotypes. By Michael Hughes
43. Advertiser's Index.
44. The Cheap Minis Guy(TM): Goes to the Art Store: New Miniatures Feature! Learn how to save money and still make fantastic minis from a guie who really knows how to be cheap. By The Cheap Minis Guy(TM)
47. Side Quest (comic).
Polymancer Studios Inc.