From publisher blurb:
This is a fanzine for The Midderlands campaign setting for old school games. Although The Midderlands was written for Swords & Wizardry Complete, it works with all the old school games and retroclones with little or no conversion. Hell, you can even adopt it for any fantasy roleplaying game.
Within this issue you can find news articles, information about locations, NPCs, monsters, races, classes, oddities, spells, flora, fauna, and just about anything to do with the Midderlands, the Haven Isles, and further afield.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- More fodder for your ‘The Midderlands’ OSR campaign setting.
- Rumours from The Haven Gazette.
- Details on the village of Stonecastle.
- 3 new monsters: The Catvile, Gloomrat, and Devil’s Goat.
- The Crowmaster class.
- New Oddities, Flora, and Fauna including: Catvile Spittle, Demonfeathers, and Plague Flies.
- Jim Magnusson: The Scandinavian Artist Sensation.
- And more…