In space, nobody can hear you... Play more than a dozen amazing games by a co-op design studio full of some of the freshest and weirdest voices in RPGs!
The short games digest is the first project of the San Jenaro Co-op. With over 11 full fantastic games, the Short Games Digest hits an eclectic mix of stories and settings. Lovelorn Knights, dice-playing gods, retro future space operas, dreams of dead gods we've got it all!
Each game is completely self-contained and ready to play immediately with nothing but the digest.
- In Yesterday’s Tomorrow, Today!, immerse yourself in fast-paced rockabilly space opera.
- In Clerics, play a cleric who gets NO RESPECT in an utterly inept party of adventurers.
- In Lonely Knights, play handsome young pages wooing the Knights of the Round Table with manly feats of manly manliness!
- In The Gods Play Dice, you are gambling deities whose stakes are their world.
- In The Great Instrument, play the descendants of heroes driving back demons and reclaiming the world-shaping mecha they live in.
- And so many more!