From publisher blurb:
Much more than an energy source that binds us all together, it is also Cosmic, Living, Unifying, and often misunderstood.
Jedi contemplate their place within its Light, this is contrasted by the Sith who hunger for the power to be found only in the Dark.
Other still find refuge in the Gray where they can know peace, live a life full of passion, and maintain the balance of both worlds.
Join us as we uncover new ideas and explore other Force Traditions that exist somewhere in that galaxy far, far way.
Features in this issue include:
- Optional Force Rules for the Cosmic, Unifying, and Living Force
- Understanding the Force uses references from other genres to help end the confusion on how to use it in game, for both GMs and players.
- Two Solo Adventures: You Are An Imperials Nightmare where you can choose between a Rebel Alliance Jedi or Mon Calamari Mercenary and Aggressive Negotiations featuring Ku-karn Low-garn.
- Illustrious Adventurer Aurek Jenth continues his report on the Ithorian Herdship in Location Scout: The Cathor Hills
- Target Locked: Raid at JoJo's Bar, a scenario for Star Wars Miniatures
- Battles Of Dreams & Nightmares, take your players on an adventure for a ship graveyard in the Outer Rim
- Premiere of Vagabond an on ongoing comic series