This issue appeared in Summer 1988. The Hero System scenario in this issue, Double-Blind, revolves around nuclear terrorism and is suitable for both Danger International and Super-Agents.
After increasing the support for MERP and Space Master in Adventurers Club, ICE seems to pull back in this issue (providing only two articles for their own line of games). Issue #13 of Adventurers Club doesn't have any ICE content.
- 'Nuff Said
- Ozzie's Feedback
- Traveling Show [Convention News]
- Superhype! [Upcoming Hero releases]
HERO GAMES FEATURES:
- The Superhero and the Legal System
- A Flash of Steel: Fencing in FANTASY HERO
- Double-Blind: Adventure for DANGER INTERNATIONAL and SUPER-AGENTS
- How the Supervillain Gets Away: Methods and Tactics for the Villain's Escape
- Crooks and Crusaders: Sensor
- Treasure Chest [Pocket Demon & Fairy Dragon]
IRON CROWN ENTERPRISES:
- Time Factor in Equipment Use: Optional Rules for Space Master
- Raid on Barluin: A MERP Scenario