Adventurers Club #14 features a switch to a slightly larger format and a masthead that reads The Hero Games Quarterly. However, the magazine, cut down to only 32 pages, seems to have slightly less content than previous issues.
This issue was billed as the Special Hardware Issue.
- 'Nuff Said by Aaron Allston
- Superhype! [Upcoming Hero releases] by Rob Bell
- Battle Zone: Heroes vs. Necrobots in a battle to save the world by John Habermas
- Autogyros and Airships: Vehicles lost in time for Justice, Inc. by Bob Cahill
- Gadgets!: Mutant Detectors and Power Neutralizers, Hand-held Doomsday Device, Armor Immobilizer, Wraith Rifle by Bob Martino & David Rakonitz
- Treasure Chest: Arrows, Portable Hole, Sword of Shattering by Thomas Harr, Martin Jakubowsky, and Tim W. Brown
- The Plot Thickens: First installment of a new story-ideas column by Aaron Allston