In this issue:
- CthulhuTech: The Saga of CthulhuTech
From concept to printing, the story behind The Product That Didn’t Want To Be.
- The State of the Mongoose
Matthew Sprange looks at where we are and where we’re going. Also, there is a picture of a hat.
- Spycraft: I Didn’t Realise That Violin Was Loaded
How to design gadgets in Spycraft: from the ever-popular bladed hat to a motorbike that turns into a suit.
- RuneQuest: Legendary Swords
Excalibur got all the press, but there are plenty of other swords of legend that your characters can emulate or steal.
The last part of the epic serialisation of Soul and Steel. The very last kizen tree: Matter Creation.
The paranoia doesn’t have to end when the mission does; now you have to account for your actions.
- Spycraft: Once More Into the Breach
Spycraft combat examined and explored. You might want to bring that bladed hat from earlier...