10 Year Anniversary Special
The theme remains horror and monsters, with barbarians thrown in for good measure. And this issue is jam-packed with epic ideas and excitement.
- The Zombie Apocalypse is here! Excited about the news that Palladium will be releasing a Zombie RPG next year? Well, get your first look at it right here. In fact, there’s enough material here to get started playing an improvised version of the game!
- The Devil Muse for Beyond the Supernatural. A nightmare beastie that will make your skin crawl.
- Barbarians, Part Two, for the Palladium Fantasy RPG.
- Face the horrors of a Xiticix hive in Spoils of War, a giant adventure for Rifts.
- Spell books and magic for all settings.
- Circus! Circus! - fiction set on Rifts Earth.
- The latest chapter of Hammer of the Forge.
- News, coming attractions, lots of art and lots of fun.
This page does not exist. You can edit this page to create it.
Want in Trade
Action Table (table determines action outcomes)
Attribute/Stat Based (STR, CON, PER, etc)
Cards (cards drive the action)
Class Based (Pilot, Wizard, Scientist, etc)
Competitive (players compete against each other to win)
Description Based (Narrative more so than Dice)
Dice (Primarily d10)
Dice (Primarily d12)
Dice (Primarily d2/coin)
Dice (Primarily d20)
Dice (Primarily d4)
Dice (Primarily d6)
Dice (Primarily d8)
Dice (Primarily Fudge/dF)
Dice Pool (Roll multiple dice vs target)
Dice Step (variable dice vs. static target)
'Diceless' (does not use dice or other randomizer)
Exploding Dice (Die may 'explode' into a second roll)
Free-form (minimal or no rules - think improv theatre)
GM-less (No gamemaster needed to play)
Grid-based (uses square terrain for move/combat)
Hex-based (uses hex terrain for move/combat)
Level Based (Earn XP and level up)
Lifepath Character Generation (Character starts at birth)
Point Based (allocate points to get skills, powers, etc)
Progression Tree (Skills, professions, magic abilities, etc.)
Race Based (Player Race/Species affects gameplay)
Random Attribute Generation (during Character Creation)
Reading (for Periodicals, Adventure Books, etc)
Roll and keep (4k2 means roll 4 and keep 2)
Skill Based (buy or gain skills)
Trait / Aspect Based (personality affects gameplay)
Unusual Randomizer (not using dice or cards)
Wagering / Betting (wagering during play)
No Web Links Found
[ Upload File »]
Pg. 1 of 1
Use this tool to rate games, save comments, and manage your collection.