From the back of the book
• Questions and Answers.
• Palladium Fantasy RPG source material covering Orcs, Goblins and their kin.
• Tons of Nightbane source material, detailing a secret war between good and evil, and the soldiers who fight it.
• Heroes Unlimited™ rules for making Teen Heroes.
• Historical adventure for use with Ninjas & Superspies™ or RECON.
• Rifts adventures for the Siege on Tolkeen™.
• Rifts: A continuing short story (part two of three).
• Rifts: Hammer of the Forge™ (fiction).
• A sneak preview of the upcoming After the Bomb RPG!
• 112 pages of fun!
• Cat. No. 116
Want in Trade
Action Table (table determines action outcomes)
Attribute/Stat Based (STR, CON, PER, etc)
Cards (cards drive the action)
Class Based (Pilot, Wizard, Scientist, etc)
Competitive (players compete against each other to win)
Description Based (Narrative more so than Dice)
Dice (Primarily d10)
Dice (Primarily d12)
Dice (Primarily d2/coin)
Dice (Primarily d20)
Dice (Primarily d4)
Dice (Primarily d6)
Dice (Primarily d8)
Dice (Primarily Fudge/dF)
Dice Pool (Roll multiple dice vs target)
Dice Step (variable dice vs. static target)
'Diceless' (does not use dice or other randomizer)
Exploding Dice (Die may 'explode' into a second roll)
Free-form (minimal or no rules - think improv theatre)
GM-less (No gamemaster needed to play)
Grid-based (uses square terrain for move/combat)
Hex-based (uses hex terrain for move/combat)
Level Based (Earn XP and level up)
Lifepath Character Generation (Character starts at birth)
Point Based (allocate points to get skills, powers, etc)
Progression Tree (Skills, professions, magic abilities, etc.)
Race Based (Player Race/Species affects gameplay)
Random Attribute Generation (during Character Creation)
Reading (for Periodicals, Adventure Books, etc)
Roll and keep (4k2 means roll 4 and keep 2)
Skill Based (buy or gain skills)
Trait / Aspect Based (personality affects gameplay)
Unusual Randomizer (not using dice or cards)
Wagering / Betting (wagering during play)
No Web Links Found
[ Upload File »]
American Sign Language (ASL)
Pg. 1 of 1
Use this tool to rate games, save comments, and manage your collection.