48 pages of text plus an adventure insert (16 pages). Contents:
- articles for Middle-earth Role Playing and Call of Cthulhu
- additional rules for Fantasy Warriors
- two scenarios for Marc Miller's Imperium
- a preview of the Italian edition of Cyberpunk 2020
- a special feature on Star Trek
- three adventures (CoC, MERP, Basic D&D)
Note: this is the second issue of the Magazine.
After this issue, they started using a consecutive numeration across the years, so:
The first issue (issued in December 1991) was "Year 1, Issue 1", then this second issue was released as "Year 2, Issue 1". After this one, the third issue was released as "Year 2, Issue 3". For this reason, "Year 2, Issue 2" doesn't exist.