In this issue:
Greetings fellow gamers! Welcome to our very first issue! We hope you enjoy our mag. This issue, our theme is "In Praise of the GM", and we've got some great ideas for GMs who want to master their art (and an art it surely is), plus an article to remind all the players out there just how much they should be praising their GMs. Plus a whole lot of other cool stuff. For the full lowdown on who we are, what we're doing and what's in the mag, make sure you check out the Editorial. Ed.
Editorial - We haven't met - Steve Darlington
RPG News All the facts on the GenCon boycott
The Local Scene - What's happening around Brisbane?
- Splenetics - AD&D takes a beating - Gary Pellino
- Once Upon a Time - Turn back the hands of time - Brett Matthews
- Give Your GM A Break! - Advice for players - Steve Darlington
- Run Like A Man - Tips for better GMing - Steve Darlington
- The Method in the Magic - Giving magic more zap - Steve Darlington
- The History of Role-Playing, Part I: "One Small Step For A Wargamer" - It all started here - Steve Darlington
Readers' Forum - Tell us what you think
Gaming Links - Hot sites for gamers