Ever drawn a stickman? Ever made a doodle?
Then you are a GOD OF WAR!!!
When you put pen to paper and create these seemingly meaningless marks you are a divine creator and your scribblings become the soldiers in a war as old as mankind.
The battle between stickmen and doodles has raged since the first cave paintings and will continue until the last human has been ground to dust.
The doodle hordes are merciless, corrupt monstrosities whose inklust can never be sated. Where numbers are high they overrun the Sticklands, twisting them into scratchy, festering shadows until they are eventually drawn into the Doodle Realm. The only hope are the stickmen courageous enough to take up arms and challenge the doodle onslaught.
As a stickman you will descend into labyrinthine dungeons, explore sprawling techno-cities, battle great straggle-dragons and face off against terrifying scribble cyborgs...and if you are brave enough, you may stare deep into the bulging eye of a doodlemancer.
But don’t worry, armed with an array of potent hats, awesome weapons and the eldritch powers of scribblemancy you are more than up to the task! So gather your allies, get some paper, grab a pen and roll some dice for the fate of the Sticklands is in your hands!
Features of Stickmen:
- No set abilities, choose your own traits, if you wanna be a professional yodeller, it’s not just possible, it’s downright potent!
- Fast and furious action, one roll to rule them all!
- Innovative storytelling system that really is totally original, we promise!
- Lots of inkredible ink and paper puns.
- Fancy a dystopian-goth-cyber-fantasy-noire game - no problem. Stickmen is cross-genre gaming at its best.
- A game where everyone can draw a really good character portrait.
- Everything you need to play in one book. It even includes a starting adventure Sticks and Stones.