From the back of the book:
System Book 1: Katringa is the first in a series of books from Spica Publishing that describes a complete planetary system and its society, and is designed to be usable in any science-fiction RPG. Katringa is a former corporate mining colony that is gradually being allowed more independence over time, although corruption still pervades the government. Conditions are harsh in the asteroid belt close to the system’s energetic primary star, but the riches are worth the risk.
System Book 1: Katringa includes:
- A realistic planetary system, based on current astrophysical knowledge.
- Details of the worlds in the system, including the mineral-rich Idowa Belt, the gas giants Accra and Yendi and their moons, and Olufemi and the Outer Asteroids.
- A planetary map of Katringa showing major landmarks and settlements.
- A full physical description of the planet Katringa, including a detailed breakdown of its geographical features and timekeeping system.
- Katringa’s unique African-influenced society, history and government.
- Important NPCs that may be encountered on Katringa, from all walks of life.
- Adventure Seeds to occupy Player Characters while in the Katringa system.
- Detailed asteroid mining rules.