From publisher blurb:
Darkness hangs heavy over the city, dulling the neighborhood’s bleak signs of decay. It has been two days since that first, frantic phone call, and all the clues lead to the warehouse on Bleaker Street. "Innout Import/Export," Jacob reads softly to himself as he draws his Berretta. After taking a deep breath, he kicks the front door and is rewarded with a splintering crash. Stepping into the darkness, he announces, "I’m delivering Hell!"
Where do you go from here? To the battle map, of course! If you need a map of a modern structure, you need Modern Floorplans. The Modern Floorplans series from Fabled Environments and 12 to Midnight offers gamers high quality maps in a variety of configurations:
- Want to draw it out yourself? Use the 8.5×11 map as a guide.
- Want to simply drop the map on the table and play? Use either the 24×36 full map (if you have access to a plotter printer) or print the tiled version on regular paper and assemble a full-size version yourself in a matter of minutes. Both versions are scaled at 1 inch equals 5 feet.
- In addition, each floorplan also comes in versions without room labels and without furniture.
Note: All floorplans are rendered in black and white.
All maps are created by an architectural drafter using AutoCAD. This gives all of the maps the realistic feel that your players crave.
Innout Import/Export, Inc. This is a small warehouse easily applicable for any type of business needing a large storage area, such as a moving company or a distribution center. Its two levels contain a ground floor with ample storage space and a second level with offices overlooking the ground floor.
- Ground Level. This 3700+ square foot ground floor serves as the main storage area and has three loading docks at the front of the building. Two staircases provide access to the building’s top floor.
- Second Floor. This floor holds the building’s administrative offices. Although there are two executive offices on this floor, the smaller room could serve as an office for the manager’s secretary. This floor also includes a conference room, break room, and file room.
The maps in this title can also be found in Modern Floorplans Volume 1: Office Spaces.