They say with great power comes great responsibility. We say with great power comes the need for MORE POWER!! Combat Advantage #21 digs deeper into the rules of 4e and offers up the opportunity to bend, twist, and assume control of your campaign.
* Power Surges by Robert van der Meer. Learn to master your powers with surge feats; enhance your focus and redirect your energies - be they arcane, divine, or martial - through incredible dedication and enhancement.
* Play It Large: The Half-Giant Race by Todd Crapper and Kieron O'Gorman. Who says you're not supposed to play a large character? Make a stand and command the battlefield from all 4 squares with the first large PC for 4e.
* Doomsday: The Fall of Nisher-Kan by Todd Crapper and James Kitchen. An expedition into the mysteries of the Maw of Hell have yielded more questions than answers. What are the entropal? A collection of new monsters from the Far Realm for low-level adventurers.
* Dungeon Detritus by Tim Rose. When the dust settles and the crackling flames of your fireball spell have died out, there may be more to this rubble than expected. Crack open your dice box and roll away to create these obscure magic items amongst the debris.
* The 4th Engine: Keys to the Kingdom by Chris Dias. In the second installment of this ongoing series, learn about the new keywords designed for the upcoming Neurospasta game from DEM.
* Mesh Hong's Bonus Bestiary by James Kitchen. It's a big world with lots of parallel universes and planes of existence. Surely you've never heard of the akka or the burning eagle. More monsters from the twisted mind of Mesh Hong!
* Plus the Artist Spotlight on Nick Greenwood (Amethyst: Foundations)