From the publisher:
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’S RESOURCE supplement by Creighton Broadhurst and Martin Tideswell
Every hero needs an antihero, every defender of the light must have darkness to keep at bay and every pure-hearted paladin needs a vile, shadow-cloaked assassin to cut down. Villains presents seven malign foe to bedevil your PCs:
- Teraim Arasten (LE male dwarf fighter 8)
- Firhar Luedul (NE male half-elf wizard [diviner] 10)
- Eiluanna Maiasar (CE female elf fighter 10)
- Myghal Nankeris (LE male human monk 10)
- Digory Odgers (CE male human rogue 5/fighter 3)
- Perran Gongye (NE male human rogue 6/assassin 6)
- Cornes Solethar (NE male half-elf sorcerer [infernal] 12)
Each villain benefits from an extensive write-up including notes on their background, personality, mannerisms and distinguishing marks as well as a fully detailed stat block, plot hooks and suggested encounter groups making it easy to insert the villain into almost any campaign.
Villains also includes a selection of minions including stalwart, black-hearted swordsmen; calculating, warrior monks; stealthy, amoral rogues and more!