From the publisher:
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’S RESOURCE supplement by Creighton Broadhurst and Martin Tideswell
Every hero needs an antihero, every defender of the light must have darkness to keep at bay and every pure-hearted paladin needs a vile, shadow-cloaked assassin to cut down. Villains II presents six high-level malign foe to challenge and bedevil your PCs:
- Rexal Urexin: CE male advanced minotaur barbarian 8
- Vilran Azanae: NE male elf vampire wizard (necromancer) 14
- Irdenseyr Lhamgos: CE incubus fighter 8
- Parardar Levien: CE male human lich sorcerer (draconic [red]) 15
- Calaunfel Wyrxin: LE male human mummy fighter 2/sorcerer (draconic [copper]) 2/dragon disciple 8
- Koravel Nahel: NE male half-elf natural werewolf druid 19
Each villain benefits from an extensive write-up including notes on their background, personality, mannerisms and distinguishing marks as well as a fully detailed stat block.
Villains II also presents six powerful minions (including noisome ghouls and a cunning gargoyle, charismatic quasit, bloodthirsty ogre-magi and malevolent invisible stalker) to hurl against meddlesome adventurers.