From the publisher:
Tangent - digressing suddenly from one course of action or thought and turning to another. Tangents are a line of simple, straightforward and super-awesome mini-adventures for your Pathfinder (or Untold) game! Designed to be easy to slip in between two adventures, in the middle of an existing adventure, or even to be used as the stepping off point for a brand new adventure, Tangents are "plug-and-play", "quick-and-dirty" RPG goodness!
Tangent: Harvester introduces your party to a small farming village that's been experiencing some odd harvesting of their fields amid the mist-filled nights. Only the party can help the beleaguered villagers to discover and then fend off the bizarre nocturnal march of the clockwork Harvesters!
- One (1) new Pathfinder Creature: the Harvester
- One (1) new Pathfinder NPC: Buzzsaw (and advanced Harvester "build")
- Complete Overview, Background, Characters, Encounter Setup, and Monster Tactics sections!
- A section on Expanding the Tangent into a full-fledged adventure
- 7 pages, brimming with beautiful, full-color art