it appears this Item will never be published
this Item has been moved to (Unpublished Products)
there should be no product images submitted to this entry
From the publisher:
This campaign setting for the Psionics Transcended products details all the lore, creatures and races.
New Archetypes and Abilities
Archetypes are being introduced for every character that have some connection to psionics or primal campaigns.
- The soul singer, a bard archetype, utilizes the words of power mechanic (see the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Ultimate Magic book) to craft spirit songs that she can sing at any time.
- The blood witch uses a blood totem in place of a familiar and can create lasting blood signs.
- The kinetic archer, a gunslinger archetype, uses psionic powered weapons in place of gunpowder.
- The runecaster, a wizard archetype, inscribes runes and tattoos unto his body instead of using a spell book.
- The peacemaker, a paladin archetype, has a spirit animal companion and can be of any good alignment.
- The rat-like Amchitkas, the flying Helians, the wyrm-born wyrmaelves are all descendent from a race of primal elves.
- The golthari are a breed of very tall, broad humans descended from giants with deep bronze-to-red skin (or the goliaths of our world).
- The wee folk are the predecessors to the halflings, dwarves, gnomes, and many varied fey creatures. The wee folk have a character build system that lets you mix and match abilities to make you own creature.
- The anjnari are foreigners to our world with humanoid bodies and animal (bull, jackal, and lion) or avian (ibis, falcon, and vulture) heads. They have a strong Egyptian mythology link and are pursued by followers of Set and Typhon.
- And lastly, the elan, the perfect creation of a twisted mind.
- The nullifier dragon circles the skies, blends in with its surroundings, and can create an anti-magic field with its viscous breath weapon
- Ectoplasmic death comes from the astral seeking to enslave the living into parasitic zombies
- The syl'ksh and sylsos races searching the planes looking for thoughts to feed on.
- Half-giant templates
- Dromites, xeph, and maenad as playing creatures
Note: This product is now available as a free download from paizo.com, under The Power of Ki: Psionic Roleplaying Work-in-Progress. This is a playtest and will get updated regularly.
this Item was added to the database in September 2011
there is a Paizo Publishing product code, there is no reference to this product on the Paizo site
there is 50 plus references to another Item from the same 3rd party publisher
moved to (Unpublished Products) on August 24, 2016