From the publisher's website:
Sometimes RPG rules supplements seem to have as much world setting information as they do game mechanics. While solid world-building is a useful skill, you don't always need four paragraphs of flavor text to tell you swords are cool, magic is power, shadows are scary, and orcs are savage. Sometimes a GM doesn't want to slog through a page of history for every magic weapon. Sometimes all that's needed are a few cool ideas, with just enough information to use them in a game. Sometimes, all you need are bullet points.
- 1 With A Bullet Point is a line of very short, cheap PDFs each of which gives the bare bones of a set of related options. It may be five spells, six feats, eight magic weapon special abilities, or any other short set of related rules we can cram into about a page. Short and simple, these PDFs are for GMs and players who know how to integrate new ideas into their campaigns without any hand-holding, and just need fresh ideas and the rules to support them. No in-character fiction setting the game world. No charts and tables. No sidebars of explanations and optional rules. Just one sentence of explanation for the High Concept of the PDF, then bullet points.
The High Concept: Feats only monsters will usually qualify for (and which you may want to disallow for PCs even if they can swing the requirements) that can be taken in place of feats normally listed on creature stat blocks.
This book contains:
- Astonishing Blow: The monster can send opponents flying with ease.
- Awesome Defense: The monster is simply hard to defeat.
- Big Step: The monster's size and long limbs let it shift a greater distance safely.
- Cyclone of Claws: The monster can unleash a rapid assault of natural attacks.
- Extend Special Attack: Select one special attack of the creature. It's range is extended.
- Improved Toughness: The monster is much hardier than most of its kind.
- Perfect Blow: Efforts to avoid the monster's attacks of opportunity usually fail.
- Reel In: The monster has a natural tendril it can use to pull foes to it.
- Simulcast: The monster can cast a spell while taking other actions.
- Shockwave: The monster can slam the ground to knock over foes.