In the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, every time characters take a level in a favored class, they gain a bonus. Under the core rules, that bonus is either +1 skill point or +1 hit point. However, the Advanced Player’s Guide introduced a new set of racial favored class options. These are benefits that members of specific races can get when they gain a level in a class that is listed as a favored class for their race. These rules are extremely interesting in that they add an new way to differentiate between characters, creating even more potential points of difference between a halfling paladin and a human paladin (just as an example). A GM wishing to make different regions or groups unique could also take the new “racial” options and instead link them to a specific kingdom, knightly order, or school.
Of course, those rules came out after Super Genius Games has already released a range of new base character classes. So, to ensure that players who use our character classes for their characters have the same range of options that characters built from the core rules do, this free PDF supplement adds racial favored class options for all the Super Genius classes available prior to this release:
- The Genius Guide to the Dragonrider
- The Genius Guide to the Shadow Assassin
- The Genius Guide to the Archon
- The Genius Guide to the Death Mage
- The Genius Guide to the War Master
- The Genius Guide to the Magus
- The Genius Guide to the Witch Hunter
- The Genius Guide to the Godling
- The Genius Guide to the Mystic Godling—Giant-Sized Edition
- The Genius Guide to the Armiger
- The Genius Guide to the Time Thief
- The Genius Guide to the Vanguard
In the future, we will include racial favored class information as part of any new base classes we release.