"Truth is like smoke. It rises from the ashes of the worldly."
Arhanoht, the Iron Gavel is a fallen angel of the forces of law, broken and cast down into the chaos of Dream. Now, repairing himself and regaining power, he roams the streets of the Tarnished Souk, dispensing justice with his iron fists of fury and serving as the one honest judge in a land where madness, nightmares, and half-truths walk personified. His job ain't easy.
This product provides Game Masters with details on an incorruptible inevitable found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign—but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC's most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find: Arhanoht, the Iron Gavel, an invincible inquisitor guaranteed to wring out the truth at any cost.
- CR 21 Exemplar suzerain time seer lesser kolyarut inquisitor 13/monk 3
- CR 12 Broken exemplar time seer lesser kolyarut inquisitor 5/monk 3
- CR 6 Broken (x3) exemplar lesser kolyarut
- New feats for inquisitors and those who lead
- New magic items, including the earth-shattering meteor hammer that falls like a comet upon the enemies of law
- Stats for a unique inevitable—the basic model in the pursuit of justice
- Broken, Exemplar, Suzerain, and Time Seer templates—because even a perfect natural leader who can see the future may one day find himself down and out, and his story must be told