"All men are stone. The strong become statues of the gods—the weak are ground into sand."
Magnus Thrax sculpts warriors. Once a celebrated gladiator, Thrax has stepped back from center stage and now uses his ages of bloody experience to shape the next generation of fighters who will win glory—or die—on the sands of the arena. But even though he trains others for the main event, Thrax's iron fist can still grind bones to dust—and he's looking for an excuse.
This product provides Game Masters with details on a stone cold skull-crusher found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign—but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC's most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find:
- Magnus Thrax, an earth-shaking ex-gladiator guaranteed to rock your world.
- CR 20 Male dreadnaught earth-infused ogre fighter (trick fighter) 12
- CR 14 Male dreadnaught earth-infused orge fighter (trick fighter) 7
- CR 7 Male earth-infused ogre fighter (trick fighter) 3
- Dreadnaught and Element-Infused creature templates, to make a rock that none can lift
- New fighter archetype - the trick fighter - focusing on combat maneuvers
- New magic items like the showman's sandals - because you shouldn't just win, you should make it look good