Chronicles from the Seventh Moon is a Brazilian fantasy roleplaying game setting for the D&D 3.X system.
From the back cover:
GET READY FOR THE ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFE!
CHRONICLES OF THE 7th MOON brings you a stunning new world of fantasy!
An entity of immense power - known as "Annihilation" - came to the material plane to devour the world of Elaria and the whole creation. Unable to defeat it, the gods decided to trap it in your own world, using a powerful ritual to create a seal with the moons to bind to, the Seal of the Six Moons!
Saved from the destruction by the gods, entire races and civilizations from Elaria were taken to the last moon, Isaldar, the Seventh Moon, once the home of the orcs and a long-lost civilization.
But the gods have paid a heavy price to imprison the Annihilation: their own lives! All the gods have died ... Their deaths have affected dramatically the Seventh Moon: their bodies fell in the heart of the continent in a great cataclysm!
The fall of the Gods forever changed the world of Isaldar. This upheaval has created a vast unearthly desert in the middle of the Aldar continent, called "The Wound", where the echoes of the divine tragedy become real threats, and brought about a mysterious element – the Divine Metal - which made the blend of magic and technology possible. But the greatest legacy left by the gods were the Luminaries ...
Individuals who carry a small spark of the gods powers, the Luminaries are capable of amazing feats, and only they can ascend to become the new gods! And Isaldar need new gods ...
At each new planetary alignment, when all the seven moons align with Elaria, the power of the Seal of the Six Moons of the Seal weakens and the power of Annihilation is felt at the Seventh Moon. The rise of new gods are needed so they can face the entity body when it is finally free, which may occur in the next alignment ...
Discover a new world to explore and face challenges never before seen, as the terrifying Darkness! Soar the skies aboard the magnificent air ships created by Techno magic and uncover the divine secrets buried deep in the Wound!
Be a Luminary and face your destiny!
Inside this book you will find:
- The Divine Spark: the fantastic powers of the Luminaries, who can become gods.
- Action Points: a heroic deed system for characters who are not Luminaries.
- The Divine Metal: a new special material with eldritch properties, the base element for the Techno magic.
- Techno magic: a new way to weave magic blended with technology.
- Races: a new approach on the basic core races plus a new one.
- Classes and Prestige Classes: a new approach to the core classes, a new class and four new prestige classes.
- Feats and Magic: ten new Feats, a new Domain and new spells.
- Monsters: five new monsters.