From publisher blurb:
Everyone wants to know what’s going on with the Rifts movie. Well, this book presents an insight and behind the scenes info on that front by Kevin Siembieda, plus an entire screenplay written on speculation by Matthew Clements as well as game stats and artwork for major characters in the script. Kevin was so impressed with the writer’s screenplay that he had Matthew make changes and improvements and sent the second draft to Jerry Bruckheimer Films for their consideration. Meanwhile, Matthew and Kevin hit it off and the next thing he knew he became Palladium’s new staff writer.
The screenplay is a fast, fun adventure story that is sure to please Rifts fans. To make it more fun, the author has statted out the key characters in the script and gamers can use the heroes, villains and story ideas in their own campaign should they choose to do so.
This is a unique product and a fun read that should appeal to all Palladium fans. After all, it lets the reader step behind the veil and see what goes on behind the scenes.
- A complete movie screenplay, with dialog.
- A story that captures the feel and attitude of Rifts®.
- Character stats for inclusion in your own games.
- Three new demons and other villains.
- Use the story and ideas in your own Rifts® campaign.
- Some concept art and character illustrations.
- A fun read and insight behind the scenes at Palladium.