From the back of the book:
Gods of Blood and Shadow. "I shall call upon thee to arise when among the shields, I shall call upon thee to arise." - the Aztec Hymn of Atlaua.
In the almost seventeen decades since Hernan Cortes' ill-fated expedition of conquest, the Aztec Empire has grown mighty. Fueld by blood magic and fanatical devotion to dark gods, the Mexica now threaten to drive the Spanish from the mainland. Not serving the Adversary, their gods represent another great wickedness apart from the ancient battles of the Old World, one that is perhaps even more dangerous, one not truly limited by Solomon's Seal.
Within these paages one will learn of the Aztecs in the words of Diego de Landa Calderon, Bishop of the Yucatan from his excellent "Relacion de las Cosas de Azteca",complete with illustrations, this work is perhaps the most useful reference about the Aztecs for Witch Hunters.
Intrepid Witch Hunters will also find:
- Detailed setting material detailing the provinces of the Empire
- The various Witch Hunter Orders found within Aztec lands
- Rules for blasphemous blood magic
- The deadly effective Aztec fighting styles
- Horrific relics of the dark gods of the Mexica