Centaurs – mention their name and familiar images are likely to spring to mind of the powerful half-human, half-horse hybrids. From that basic typology other creatures have leapt into the fantasy scene, fusing animals of all types and stripes (or spots) into the familiar ‘tauric form. From horses to goats to lions to dragons to snakes to even spiders, numerous ‘tauric creatures have appeared within D&D and elsewhere over the years.
Bring those fantastic ‘taur races, both the familiar and the new, into your 4th Edition game with this rules supplement! Inside you’ll find rules that provide all you need to create a ‘tauric race for inclusion within any campaign, in any adventuring party and at any starting level. Using a series of generic race templates the rules allow for the creation any number of ‘tauric races, using nearly any animal type as a baseline from the small to the large, from the equine to the insect, and everything in between. Let your imagination envision what you want and add it to your campaign. Built upon the concepts and rules structures of the base 4e game, it introduces a bevy of new race, game and role playing options while avoiding extra complexity.
You will like playing with this product if...
- You love ‘taurs and want to play a ‘tauric race
- You want to include ‘tauric races in your campaign
- You don’t want to be limited in the races you can create: centaurs, liontaurs, foxtaurs, dracotaurs, beetletaurs, and more!
- You enjoy added game intricacy without added complexity
- You are looking for additional rules support that is built upon the systems already in the game for easy integration