From publisher blurb:
The mean streets are full of criminals from all walks of life. Some have taken up crime as purely as a means of survival while others simply choose to get ahead in life by breaking the rules. Regardless of their situations in life, all these individuals have one thing in common. They have become outlaws.
This second series of Common Criminals features background information for six different crooks and thugs. Nature of crimes range from drug dealing to pimping to chop shops. Although much of the information presented in this modern gaming supplement is self explanatory, having a copy of [Common Criminals: Companion Guide] never hurts. This is especially true when using the attribute score points to convert characters over to the game system of your choice.
In this edition of Common Criminals, you'll meet the following individuals...
- Marcus Clark: A used car sales man with a clandestine chop shop on the outskirts of town.
- Conrad McGrath: A white collar criminal with a penchant for insider trading and illegal imports.
- Freeway Jones: A pimp that takes special pride in his flamboyance and nature of living.
- Clarence Jagger: A local musician that can sell you a little something extra to take your blues away.
- Ronnie Boulder: An ex-pro wrestler turned criminal enforcer.
- Aaron Edwards: A white supremacist that deals in meth in order to bring in profits for "the cause".