From publisher blurb:
A DUNGEON OF YOUR OWN!
The Horn of Abaddon was once a place of primal darkness. And then the forces of good moved in and ruined everything. It’s been eighty years and the kingdom of Talingarde sleeps soundly knowing that darkness has been vanquished. Now, it’s your turn to prove them wrong.
You will find the lost temple and do what no one else has ever dared. You will call forth the banished daemon prince. And from his unholy hand, you will recover a plague so virulent that it shall shake Talingarde to its foundations.
And then the fools will sleep no longer.
Welcome to the second chapter of the "Way of the Wicked" adventure path! Inside you'll find:
- “Call Forth Darkness,” an adventure compatible with The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game for 6th -level villains by Gary McBride.
- Full color art and maps by Michael Clarke
- A gazetteer of the frontier town of Farholde
- Optionaly rules for building your own evil organization and managing your minions
- Advice for crafting unique variants of this adventure path
- The kick off to a 20-level adventure path of irredeemable villainy
- And more!
You've raided countless dungeons.
Isn't it time you had a horrid little dungeon of your own?