From the back of the book:
WHERE THE LIVING LIVE IN FEAR
The Imperial Gazetteer
Who can withstand the undead princes of Morgau and Doresh? The vampires and spectral knights long ago claimed the country of Morgau & Doresh as their own, leaving the ghouls their empire deep beneath the earth. Both are fully detailed here.
The Imperial Gazetteer takes you deep within the palatial crypts of the realms where death fears to dread, giving Pathfinder Roleplaying Game roleplayers:
• A history of the undead nations above and below the earth.
• A giant cast of undying antagonists and allies.
• A new race that allows players to experience the life of the living dead.
• The underground capital of the Emperor of the Ghouls.
• Undead-themed gods and magical items.
• A bestiary containing more undead than you can shake a stake at.