From publisher blurb:
Jerry "The Rat" Pauluzi has crossed sold out, and almost every major crime syndicate in town either wants him dead or has pulled their protection from him. With a few well-placed calls and a letter from the Black Dragons, even the PCs catch wind of his location; a hardened hotel used for witness protection in extreme cases. The Black Dragons want him out alive, while everyone else has a price on his head so big that it's scaring the small fish away, but the big time hitters are all drooling at the chance to hit Jerry and cash in big-time. On top of that, even the FBI guarding Jerry are salivating at the price-tag around his neck, and some of them have agreed to work together to take the little rat out themselves...
The adventure is geared for 3 to 6 PCs and extra NPCs are listed in the book to help ramp up the difficulty for either advanced characters or more players. It can be used in conjuction with the other Wellstone City Chronicles, and it can be used in any order with them. Grab this fourth installment of the Wellstone City modern urban adventure arc today!
- 26 Pages of Sandbox-style adventure!
- 3 Extremely detailed maps rendered especially for this adventure by Fabled Environments
- Detailed descriptions of rooms
- Detailed NPCs to challenge you PCs with
- Also available in a map-pack bundle edition which has all of the maps in one-inch scale!