From the publisher's website:
“All the luck in the world can't change the past.”
Many dreams are nightmares, and most fairy tales are gruesome tales of blood and betrayal, when you get right down to it. One little boy's ill-fated wish took him away to a land of make-believe and wonder... and, in a realm of madness and lies, that lost boy grew up. Lucky him. Now a tricksy old man in funny clothes walks the treacherous streets of Dream with a dagger in his hands, a haunting tune upon his lips, and shadow that curdles probability itself. Many wish he would've stayed lost.
This product provides Game Masters with details on a long-lost luckbringer found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign - but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC’s most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find:
Po'Kesteros, a fey-faced fortune fiend who doesn't care about the “odds”
- CR 20 Male fey trickster half-elf alchemist (vivisectionist) 1/luckbringer 14/ninja 2
- CR 15 Male fey trickster half-elf alchemist (vivisectionist) 1/luckbringer 10/ninja 1
- CR 7 Male fey half-elf alchemist (vivisectionist) 1/luckbringer 5
- Including a host of variants using the adaptable, fey, preternatural, and trickster templates
- Feats for luckbringers and sneak-attackers
- The dream-shattering weapon enhancement, when killing a man just isn't enough
- New magic items – blades and blood and beast-wear, oh my!
- Featuring the reality-bending luckbringer class