From publisher blurb:
Locales, Volume 1 presents nine distinct and unique locations for inclusion by a DM into his or her campaign world. Each location is presented with one or more maps and accompanying text.
Locales, Volume 1 is not: A collection of fully-detailed and keyed gaming locations for plug-and-play use by a busy DM. Locales, Volume 1 is: An assortment of locations above and beyond the simple “keep”, “tavern” or “temple” that will add spice to any DM’s campaign. A resource for those DMs who don’t like to draw but still desire quality maps to aid in his or her storytelling. Nine locations. Thirty-five pages of maps and diagrams. Numerous plot ideas, adventure hooks, and story bits. Enough raw material to jump start the imagination of any DM!
- A collection of 1”, miniature-scaled maps to be used as playing surfaces.
- A collection of fully-detailed gaming locations.
- A collection of poster quality, graphically-rich, ink-intensive maps in full color.
- An collection of detailed maps depicting a wide range of exotic locations for use in fantasy settings.
- A supplement for DMs who want to concentrate their efforts on writing exciting adventures instead of spending time drawing maps.
The Locales product line is designed specifically for that DM who needs only a map and an idea to create an exciting adventure for his or her playing group; Locales provides plenty of both!