From publisher blurb:
Before the Five and their conquest of the earth, millions died in the name of peace and progress. The Corporations exterminated countless victims in their centuries of war, burning their names from the history books. But Agents are hard to kill... and the dark corners of the world conceal many secrets.
Beyond the Five and their plodding research programs, a sickening subculture of twisted science breeds and thrives. The Corporations blunder into the endless void of space and the icy murk of the oceans, heedless of anything that will not sate their rapacious greed. But others obsessively seek to understand the unknown... and hide their forbidden studies from prying eyes.
Beneath the Five and their little empires, an old and lightless world spans endless miles of labyrinthine gloom. The Corporations no longer go down here, into the freezing black, where too many have already been lost. But this place is not deserted... and whatever happens, your screams will never reach the world above.
The UIG has sent you into ancient darkness, Agent... and it does not care if you come back.
Behind Gate 22 is the horror of the truth.
- A wealth of variety including stealth, combat, negotiation, diplomacy, and investigation.
- A large equipment section which can be used even when the mission is finished.
- Varied NPCs, all of which can be used in regular Corporation games.
- More details about cities and locations around the world.
- And of course, more things we can't reveal for fear of spoiling the story.
Gate 22 is a huge mission for a cross-corporation division spanning some 120 pages. It's designed not to be a one use item and once you've completed the mission there will still be a wealth of new equipment, NPCs, locations and maps you can use in your normal Corporation game.