From the Back Cover:
The d30 DM Companion is an indispensable aid for any DM that wants to keep on top of his game and ahead of his players. Whether stocking a dungeon, looking to breathe new life into a campaign, or just struggling to keep up with players, this compilation of d30-based mechanics, charts, and tables will support and simplify the role of the DM/GM at the tabletop. Inside these 30-something pages you'll find a host of d30-based resources, including:
- super-quick character generation for classed characters, including: attributes, motivations and equipment/inventory
- general dungeon features, embellishments, debris, and geological phenomena
- 27,000 mold/slime variants and 27,000 mushroom variants
- monster encounters for levels 1-9 (270 listings)
- single d30 determination for ranges of "no. appearing"
- monster stats for 180 monsters and 14 types/classes of humans/humanoids
- 900 trap variants based on 6 trap categories
- treasure hordes (by type) in fewer rolls
- 27,000 unique gem-based treasure items
- 27,000 treasure variants of magical weapons and armor
- 27,000 variants of scrolls, potions, wands, staves, and rods
- over 1.45 billion potion variants
- 60 new miscellaneous magic items
+ a master mapping key and a reproducible Dungeon Crawl Worksheet to assist DMs in mapping and stocking the rooms of their dungeons!