From publisher blurb:
Career Book 3 is the third and final volume in Spica Publishing’s highly successful Career Book series. Career Book 3 brings Referees and players 14 completely new career options for Traveller character generation. Inside Career Book 3 you’ll find:
- Alternative Benefits Tables - Tired of having your characters muster out with an equal number of starships and blades? These alternative benefit tables weight the benefit away from high-credit options, providing a more realistic benefit distribution. Tables are included for all careers in the Traveller core rulebook as well as all three Career Books from Spica Publishing.
- Physical Features - Need to know if your character is too tall to make it through that hull breach? Career Book 3 gives you rules for determining a characters height, mass, skin tone, hair and eye colour, allowing anyone to quickly determine what their character looks like.
- Family Background - Everyone comes from somewhere, and this system provides details of a character’s family, including parents and siblings, as well as how their Social Standing affects their livelihood. A Family Events table is included to help fill in what happened to a character before they turned 18.
- New Careers - Fourteen new careers are presented including:
- Inheritor - The survivors of the end of the world fight their way back to the stars.
- Mariner - Mariners are sea-going people, making a living working in, on, or under the ocean.
- Privateer - Private companies and planetary governments need to protect their assets; with a Letter of Marque, privateers are mercenaries with space ships.
- Wastelander - You live and work in the dangerous places where most people fear to go.
- Pre-Generated Characters - 54 pre-generated characters, created using the careers in Career Books 1, 2, 3 and the Traveller core rulebook, are presented for when you need non-player characters in a hurry!